|Safeguarding Children and Young PeopleUlster Squash is fully committed to safeguarding the well being of its members.Every individual in the organisation should, at all times, show respect and understanding for their rights, safety and welfare and conduct themselves in a way that reflects the principles of Ulster Squash and the guidelines contained in the Code of Ethics and Good Practice for Children’s Sport.
Ulster Squash will endeavour to safeguard children by:
- Following the procedures laid down for selection and recruitment.
- Providing support and training.
- Reporting concerns to statutory agencies who need to know and involving parents and children appropriately.
- Auditing Ulster Squash and its subordinate clubs for compliance with this Code and by encouraging corrective action as necessary.
Help for children and young people
Help for adults concerned about a child
- Help and advice – 0808 800 5000
Ulster Squash Child Protection Officer
Stuart Gowdy e mail email@example.com
028 9266 8246