ULSTER SQUASH LEAGUE 2016/2017
- Please find attached Application Forms for team places in the Ulster Squash League for the season 2016/2017 which should be completed and returned to Ulster Squash, c/o Lisburn Racquets, 36 Belfast Road, Lisburn BT27 4AS. The cost per team this year will be: 1st Team £110, 2nd Team £100, 3rd Team £90 and Veterans £60.
Note: – the fee includes entry to the Ulster Club Championship.
Each club must pay a separate affiliation fee of £10.
2 In addition to the League fees, a Registration Fee of £27-50 for each registered player will be required (£20 per Junior). In the case of clubs registering players after 31 December, a Registration Fee of £15 will be applicable. It should be noted that all league fees must be sent to Ulster Squash, c/o Lisburn Racquets, 36 Belfast Road, Lisburn BT27 4AS.
Cheques must be made payable to Ulster Squash.
- All monies must be paid on or before Friday 30th September 2016. A non-refundable deposit of £50 per team must be submitted with the application and Ulster Squash must receive all applications by Friday 26th August 2016
- Applications will be accepted only on the official form. Regarding Masters League, if you are not a Master and not involved with the Masters League, please pass the Masters Registration Forms to existing Masters Team Secretary or to a Master in your Club, i.e. Ladies 40+ and Men 45+.
- Premier Division – Division 2 will play on Tuesday evenings and Divisions 3 and below on Wednesdays. and Masters League on Thursdays.
- All sections of the Application Form must be filled in, including NAMES, FULL POSTAL ADDRESSES, TELEPHONE NUMBERS & EMAIL (Mandatory) of Club & Team Secretaries.
- All Clubs applying for Divisions in the League must supply on the official coloured form and in ladder order the NAMES, (FULL POSTAL ADDRESSES and TELEPHONE NUMBERS & EMAIL OF ALL PLAYERS) of players who are expected to form the teams next season. Those players who consent to their names appearing on the application forms may not transfer to another Club unless approved by the League Sub-Committee.
- Clubs entering additional teams, or new Clubs entering the League, must not only give the names of team players, but must also supply the names, addresses and telephone numbers of reserve players available.
- Club Secretaries, when signing the application forms, will be certifying that their Clubs have sufficient players to fulfil all League fixtures and that the Club undertakes to travel to any venue for “away” fixtures, unless one of the circumstances allowed by the League Rules applies.
- All registered players must adhere to the Ulster Squash Code of Conduct at all times. Copy can be viewed on Ulster Squash website.
- Any breaches of Code of Conduct will result in disciplinary action.